Shane O’Neill joined the firm as an associate upon its founding and became a partner in 1995. Shane graduated from Haverford College in 1983 and Fordham University School of Law in 1986. After graduation from law school, he joined Shea & Gould as an associate, and remained there until the formation of Ingram Yuzek. He is admitted to the New York State Bar and is a member of the Association of the Bar of the City of New York, the New York State Bar Association, and the American Bar Association.
Shane concentrates his practice on commercial real estate. In particular, he focuses a substantial portion of his time on commercial leasing matters on behalf of both landlords and tenants throughout the United States. In addition, on behalf of our clients he has purchased and sold real property of an aggregate value well into the hundreds of millions of dollars, including apartment complexes, office buildings, and mixed use industrial/office/warehouse properties, and has assisted our clients in the financing and refinancing of such properties.
Shane was selected as a Super Lawyer by Super Lawyers Magazine in 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015.Representative Matters
- Represented an international luxury retailer in the leasing of several New York City stores.
- Represented a prominent New York City developer/landlord in the sale of a $90,000,000 office building in Times Square.
- Represented a national accounting firm in the restructuring of approximately 1,000,000 square feet of office space in Manhattan.
- Represented a national accounting firm in the leasing of in excess of 300,000 square feet of office space in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Represented a national brokerage firm in the leasing of 275,000 square feet of headquarters space in New York City.
- Represented a national real estate investment company in the leasing of 70,000 square feet of headquarters space in New York City.
- Represented a national real estate investment company in the leasing of 542,000 square feet of warehouse space in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Represented a national real estate investment company in the leasing of a newly renovated midtown New York office building.
- Represented a national accounting firm in the leasing of approximately 117,000 square feet of office space in Stamford, Connecticut.
- Represented a national real estate investment company in the $16,500,000 purchase of an industrial property in Brookfield, Wisconsin.
- Represented a regional property owner in the $51,000,000 sale of a development site in Brooklyn, New York.
New York State BarEducation
J.D., Fordham University School of Law 1986
B.A., Haverford College 1983